Pet and Dog-Friendly Apartment Amenities
West LA is one of Los Angeles’s perfect locales for living a balanced life with your cat or dog. No need to sacrifice a rich cultural scene for a neighborhood your fur baby will love, in West LA you’ll find both. In fact, Linea has a 7,800 sq. ft. dog run and picnic area so you can count on outdoor space for your pet, no matter how busy your day gets. Beyond our dog-friendly apartments, Linea’s West LA location has everything you need as a pet parent within a short walk or drive.
A PLACE TO EXERCISE YOUR DOG EVERY DAY
Life at Linea supports you and your pet’s active lifestyle with a range of easily accessible parks, outdoor spaces, and coastal access. In addition to our spacious 7,800 sq. ft. park with dog run and picnic area, you can look forward to a handful of parks that are within walking distance. No need to drive and brave the traffic after a long day, you and your dog will both find respite in the walkability of West LA. Here are some local city parks nearby Linea:
- Palms Park—5 min drive, 15 min walk - public space for sports, play, and picnics.
- Woodbine Park—10 min drive, 40 min walk Neighborhood spot for picnics and play.
- DOG PPL—6 min drive, 20 min walk - dog park for both dogs and humans to build community.
- Clover Park—10 min drive, 40 min walk - green space to throw the ball or relax with your pup.
Linea is also just a 15-minute drive from Santa Monica Pier and the Los Angeles coastline. Decompress with your pup with a sunset walk on the beach and enjoy the best of what West LA has to offer with your best friend by your side.
A LOCAL DOG-WALKING OR DOG-SITTING SERVICE
If work keeps you away and you don’t have anyone around to keep your dog company during the day, Linea’s West LA location is a quick drive to the doggy daycare of your choice. Here are some locations near Linea:
- West LA Dogs—5 min, drive, 5 min walk -has individual buildings for small dogs versus large dogs.
- Puparazzi—5 min drive, 15 min walk - doggy daycare, boarding, and even hiking experiences.
- Citydog! Club—5 min, 15 min walk - an open-play environment with 24/7 supervision.
The VCA Animal Hospital is also only a 3-minute walk or quick drive if your pup ever needs emergency medical attention. There’s nothing better than peace of mind.
PET-APPROVED, OPEN SPACES
As you hunt for a pet-friendly rental in West LA, don’t just think about whether cats and dogs are allowed—consider whether your pet will be able to move about the apartment easily and without hazards. Linea’s apartments create safe spaces for your dog to roam. Choose from a variety of spacious floorplans that your dog is sure to love.
A GOOD LAYOUT FOR DESIGNATED ZONES
Luxury apartments at Linea have ample space for a designated dog-area within your apartment. Simply mark off a spot for their bed, water bowl, and food bowl, ensuring it’s an area that you can easily clean up.
View our floorplans today and make your dog-friendly apartment dreams come true!