"Linea, as its name suggests is located along the Metro light rail. A bold architectural statement at the intersection of the 10 & 405 freeways. We are proud of the fluid Architectural expression at the intersection of freeways and light rail."
Johannes Van Tilburg, Architect
"Textural fabrics and soft shapes establish a sense of home, while casual design and thoughtful use of color create dynamic environments. Public spaces are inspired gathering places: bright and filled with energy through abstract geometries."
The Interior Designer
- Smart thermostats.
- High efficiency HVAC systems.
- Low-E windows.
- Solar shades for passive energy reduction.
- Greenhouse gas reductions through EV stalls and bike parking for every unit.
- Low-flow toilets & urinals.
- Flow reducers on all sinks and showers.
- Landscape selection is low water/drought tolerant.
- Irrigation system uses weather controls to conserve water.
Health and Well-being
- Low VOC paints, flooring and wall covering used throughout.
- Acoustical treatments provided for sound control.
- On-site fitness center.
- On-site pool provided for water based exercise.
- Urban site immediately adjacent to the Metro light rail.
- Dedicated parking stalls for car sharing programs.
- Dedicated bike racks for bike sharing programs.
Linea Safety Protocols
Contactless Options for Rent Payments & Work Orders
Hand Sanitizer Available in the Lobby
Staff Office Space Separated
Contact-free Package Pick Up
Adhering to Social Distancing Guidelines
Strict Handwashing Procedures
Virtual Visits & Scheduled Appointments Available
Strict Disinfecting Schedules